Monday, March 14, 2011

Nostalgic

Project work
Today i went to meet Shurn and his working partner in the afternoon,
Its sometime since i last saw him, wow ..times fly man ..
still remember last time while i was starting out with my freelance Graphic designing.
and he is the one who taught me alot of stuff, help me earn some allowance.
Anyway ...
his colleague drove over, and pick me up .. and we went to Mount Faber SAFRA.
it was a nice place, and we decided to settle our conversation at some cafe beside the pool.
so basically, his partner start to talk about his business marketing and idea about the project.
is not MLM by the way .
so we have a short business talk, and he say he wan me to help with the company,
he say shurn advertise me to him .. and he wan me to join the team .
basically, he want to me to do graphic design, theme and template work for the website and shurn will be handling the Website programming, and if this website success.
it will draw quite a profit and also more then 5 digit users.
i was totally stun, and they wan me to do the job..
i dunno whether i am the right man for this job.
i told them, i will do wat i can do.
This project, really blown my mind...
its like 2 years since i last touch programming, project, and graphic design for companys.
i am so happy that they want me for the job.
but i am also screwed been lost touch with all this IT programming.
i decided to push myself further,increase my knowledge to the edge and also
expend my resume experience...
hopefully, this can help me learn some experience and earn big bucks if possible.
dunno whether i can handle this project, but i will put in my best.

Pasir Ris Interchange
After the meeting, i went to meet up with jack and Anthony, go together to Rendy birthday,
i was kind of early , so i walk around , and i notice all the recruit roaming around the White Sand Shopping centre, and roaming around the interchange waiting to booking.
i was there around 1830, so i walk towards the interchange...
seeing all the recruit fall in, prepare to load up the bus out for training ....
it really really feel very nostalgic having to walk around the interchange..
like them, i remember the Mac Donald we usually hangout before bookin and after bookout.
wearing the uniform, with jocket cap and carrying that big bag walking around white sand, then slowly walk to interchange passing by 7eleven and the bubbletea shop.
i remember the army shophouse at the interchange i will go to buy some stuff i need before bookin.
was really happy having so much fun together with platoon mate and also emoing when going to bookin ......
While i walk toward the interchange today, so much emotion has fill me and now i ORD ...
looking at the recruits eyes , i can feel how they feel...
when they meet each other and smile...
i can see how much they suffer together inside...
Looking at them walking with the love one to the interchange,
their Girlfriend, parent or Good frenz ... the smile on their face is priceless ..
i cant tell you how much it feeling i have ...

and i already spent my 2 years in NS, it feels like it was yesterday.....
Pasir ris interchange and White sands...
really fill me with priceless memories ....
feel so nostalgic now .....




i have ORD .. its easy to say...
but now life is within your own control ...
my career, my education and my future.
no one is there to plan for you....
ORD is jus a beginning ...





No comments: