Sunday, March 06, 2011

Days upon 24th

i am not good at opening when come to blogging..
lets just start this ...

Recently, i've been looking back at my old blog post during my poly days.
i notice i have been blogging almost every other days last time...
its been sometime, and maybe i want to start this habit again =).

2011 March
This year especially this month.
has been both present and unpresent to me.

first thing first,
My birthday falls on 1st march..
And i cant show my gratitude to all my friends who have celebrate with me.
This year birthday is was a blast, super awesome birthday celebration.
i am not a fan of big celebration. however, i have friends leave foot step in my 24th birthday.
firstly i want to thank my slacker group for the awesome guitar as a present for me.
surprise me at my doorstep with guitar which i was totally fool by them that is his new guitar.
the guitar which i was eyeing on past weeks, and it indeed land on my hand.
LOVEbrother.

Secondly, i want to thank my sister who bought me a Frey perry Wallet for my birthday .
omg, Frey perry, certainly not cheap. LOVE Sister

i want to thank my Army clique for celebrating my birthday celebration at timbre.
i always like timbre for its ambients and the atmosphere.
open Bar cafe with live band, Love it.
treat them for the timbre, but they insist on paying me.
they got me NewUrbanMale voucher for my birthday, Awesome .
now i can get my Hava or Singlet for there. LOVEthem

My dad,
My dad usual dun buy present for my birthday,
however, i am Totally surprise, as he did get me a present this year.
its like once in a blue moon.
i remember the last time my dad gave me on my sec 3 present.
a Nokia 7250. super awesome colour Camera handphone which cost a bomb that time.
This time round, He gave me a White iPhone4.
White ..yes white ...
YES .. is fake iPhone from China.
However, This phone show how much love in it.
u and i both know.. looking for a present is difficult.
He went all this trouble to find a present after his work and everything.
just LOVEdad.

O Btw ... i have passed my Class3 Driving license after my birthday ...yea !!
using my mom birthday hong bao and my CNY hong bao bcos i am quite broke already.
but this is the greatest present i have for my birthday .

of cos not as great as
ORD !!
i am going to ORD on 11o311..
that will be the greatest present ..

After My birthday, i met willy on the way home from driving lesson.
was introduce a job by him, Selling Samsung mobile.
pay wise wasn't what i eyeing for ... however..
due to i have sale experience and Galaxy S2 is coming out..
i believe , this might work out for me.
with my diploma + working experience.
i believe i can ask for higher pay.
hope they can give me a higher pay.
HOWEVER i still have 1 issue circulating in my mind.
this job doent relate to my Dip and my IT knowledge..
and i am really lost and not sure where to head to ...
although this is a 6 mths contract, however ...
i looking at further career. this doent let me learn more IT experience.
and put enough knowledge to be use, i wan something i can get out of with exp,
and rise up to better job scope, better job position, and of cos better pay.
should i accept this job, or just move on to Find other job for better experience.
this issue indeed had me consider many future career factor.
i am lost, but i think i will work for this job first, now i need income...
and maybe soon... i will proceed on my study..

going ord already.
its time to take my stand,
and move on.





No comments: