Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Lost

Today was quite tiring for me...
not physically, but mentally ...

Let's start with the first thing of the day,
i went down to my frenz Willy office for Interview
for my upcoming job.
if interview is a success, i will be working as a Sale Executive,
selling Samsung mobile phones.
Pay around 1100 - 1400 depends on experience and also cert.
+ commission + incentive = Total Pay.
6 days work.
6 mths contract.
Interview went rather smoothly as the boss wasnt around , so my frenz was interview us.
There will be Final interview tomorrow @ Samsung HQ.
Of cos hope my interview goes well ...
although, i dun really like the 6 days work,
i actually dun really like the job prospective.
but for the rice and myself, had to do this.
If not i will be wasting months looking for job like last time
whereby i sent out tens of resumes to many company and
i cant get any job with just a post grad dip.

Met up with the slacker at my frenz grandma wake.
stay around talking about many things,
1 topic we start to talk about is job,
Let me think of many stuff,
the topic was well discuss just now, and i learn alot of stuff as well.
this had me thinking...

i am going to ORD already, and i am already 24, not 21 ..
no time to waste anymore, lets look into brighter career.
Having a Diploma in Multimedia & Infocomm technology
specialize in IT Service Management.
honestly speaking, is not as good as it seems .
everywhere you go, degree is what people are looking for ..
if not for degree, then will be experience ...2 years of experience min.
i do not any of the above, my grade is not good to go to any of the local University.
i do not have the money to get myself into a Private University, which is SIM.
what can i do ...?
And the Samsung job is half as interest as i have for my previous job.
however the question is ...
Where can i go ?
Which career path i should take?
like what willy say, currently my thinking is unstable.
honestly i have alot of part-time job experience but i wan to settle down.
i need to start up small as recruit and hopefully climb up higher and higher...
more or less and hopefully, carry on with my IT line with regards to my Dip.
However...
i dunno which path to take...
i been thinking whole day,
what should i do, am i capable for other job.
so many things, so many factor , yet so little time...
i am so lost now ...
so lost ...

hopefully i can find my answer soon enough, and start to climb my ladder.



No comments: