Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wings

YoZ

i change to blogskin already, no more CNY
i decided to give this skin theme call Empty
-- very simple with black as main focus color
-- like very empty look
Song by Click five--Empty
which i actually use this song name 'feel' to my B.skin...

i have another B.skin which uses the old template, but dunno which is better
so i use this
Photobucket
Also quite simple...
leave ur comment , Thank You!


Anyway this week wednesday is my distinction presentation...
quite some people have be selected for the AD.Presentation,
Shurn, Nora, Kelvin, Rebecca etc ....
edit my ppt. slide like 4 to 5 times with the help of my supervisor, Michael Wee.
He use alot of time to edit and give comment on our slide.
so i wan to thank him for all the effort he put on us.
Wed was my presentation, all of us are quite nervous bcos its presenting to the director. it was indeed quite scary inside, but while i present, i think
i was oooookkkkk la ... screw up by my poor english.
but i still hope to get ADistinction..

Friday gather with my usual clique

Yesterday went to play pool with my basketball frenz
then went to SF house to play dota, 2Laptop,1Desktop - Bnet
About 4 am, my frenz dun wan to go home so early,
so he drove around, went to Thomson HK cafe eat.
was pretty good even though i eat only the desert
After tat, went to visit his Ex.gf area
,he told me tat 1 year 10 months relationship.
after prepare his gf bday, she suddenly break like this.
my frenz after 4 months still cant forget her...
See him driving around getting all emo lookin at some area.
i also kana affected by his emo...was feeling sad and mix feeling too
L?O?V?E?

No comments: