Saturday, February 16, 2008

IAP END

15 Feb 2008

Was one of the memorable days ...


Went out with my usual FYP group after IAP, celebrate
movie was unavailable bcos of the timing and sitting
Dinner was good, NYDK .. i ate this bake rice call mushroom ham
miss my fyp group, it was a meet up and alot of conversation
new look, new memory to keep


Picture from alex =P


3 months, 12 weeks

industrial Attachment Programme

IS OVER !!!!
working in panasonic can be say as 1 of a good working experience
in this line... well almost ..
there is a CNY celebration in my company, from buffet to "deal or no deal"
didnt win any prizes nor lucky draw ... but it is a fun
learn alot from there, how company work, how u need good team
to manage something....
while i leaving the company, it leave me 2 emotion, sad, and happy
happy tat i have time to rest !! ...
sad tat i leaving the company which i spend 3 months of life in it.


Close to 3 years, 36 months
as a student of Nanyang poly is coming to an end ...
my heart is fill with memories where my 3 years of life in Nanyang poly
the lecturer, the food, the environment, the computer, all my good best frenz
will be in our memories..

5 years
Ex whitleyan, my secondary sch ..
with 5 years of memories, which wont be in recycle bin.
the study which pay off on my Olvl result,
my frenz there, my classmate, my schoolmate, with respect~ my teacher
my CCA ~ gymnastic, and my junior ...

6 years
Ex GYPS, my primary sch
the good old days, where nothing is more fun then 6 years of childhood
still remember my teacher slap me for not doing well in math
still remember the pepsi cola 1 2 3
still remember my legendary ruler and pen (plane)
still remember my art club

Memories ...

now everything will start a new chapter ..
which is

ARMY

another memories waiting to keep ...

No comments: