Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!

as i was saying on my previous post make yester..
CHANGE BLOGSKIN ...CNY !!!

so how was the reunion dinner for all ??
reunion dinner for me was very good, with my cousin ..
we went to Indoor stadium, restaurant name is Jumbo
food was pretty good ...8 course meal from Yu Shen to Red Bean paste
anyway too much for all of us to finish either ...

bridge
bridge at the indoor stadium there...

Photobucket
my sis take for me ...lol

After tat we went to Hong Bao river near padang, or esplande there ...
it was ren shan ren hai .. people mountain people sea
crowded and pack
Photobucket
but its been sometime since i enjoy Chinese new year this much
the decoration, and the lighting at the hong bao river was beautiful...
sorry didnt take picture of it ...
there even fun fair ride ... but didnt catch any of those ride, walking around looking at the deco, my zodian sign, look like this year rabbit is good ...
Well believe or not to believe ..XD
after tat, FIREWORKS after the count down ..VERY NICE..
i was so close to the firework..
then was about to go fishing with my cousin, then sudden change in plan,
there going watch movie instant.. so i didnt went ... cos got things to do at home.
tat about it today activities .. WOO fun !! tired though ..

Tuesday was my last day before chinese new year in panasonic, not the last day of work tat is ..
at night i went for company dinner ... was pretty good and lucky i will say ...
the meal was Expensive dishes ... and there was lucky draw too ..out of 80 people 20 wwon the lucky draw i was one of it, well no.19 in order .. last 2 .. so my prize not big ... i got picture ..
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is wat i won ... !! ok- small prize but quite lucky though
Photobucket


sorry if my entries is shortcut shortcut de ...
look at the time of entries !! .. it is 3.09AM !!
very tired !!
gtg and sleep , 2morrow go bai nian
once again wish all HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!

No comments: