Monday, June 11, 2007

lonely

hAiz ... yesterday was a lonely day for me ...

actually i was to go to eat steamboat with my frenz , but then, i scare eat steamboat, i will get more sick .... then cant go for NAPFA ... WORST ..

so i didnt went to steamboat ... was using my computer watching anime, then ask my family whether they eating, my mom and my sis go out eat with frenz and then go fun fair ... so i alone ... as usual routine around 7 ... i went to run at the studium... walk until there ... got soccer match .. #@$@#%^#*## .... then walk back ... go fun fair, find my mom, but it is so damn crowded.. all i see is couple, a group of frenz happliy playing the rides there, me ... alone ... then i saw Jk, sharon, and wh ... they walking at fun fair ... then we seperate again, cos i finding my mom ,in the end still cant find ...so i went near my house the walk way to run ... then went home... lonely ...

then i wh call me ... to play mahjong, no more lonely ... so i went to play ...

today think playing fun fair with some of my frenz ... think will write again later ...


sorry for my broken english ...

No comments: