Saturday, June 02, 2007

down ...

since like the spammer has been going on ... our blog is more lively ...

this "virus" has been spread among this few blog
- peter
- fuyi
- watson
- jane
- ct

we can conclude that this person is either to be close to us ..

let's put this, everyone is a suspect
-peter
-fuyi
-watson
-ct
-alex
-sam
-jane
-judy
-tw
-shi ying

heard tat prime suspect is sam and watson ... ^^

after some conclusion ...
i have some result... wont be revealing ... i will find who is the spammer !!! WAHAHA


anyway - recently , its been tough... NAPFA, Test and Project... i borrow leg weight from my frenz ... worn to sch today ... but after taking out and play BB , my speed drop, no idea y ... hmmm maybe is my down fall ... and something make me du lan is, i jus brought a new T-shirt, after my mom wash it, there is some color mix on the white new shirt ...OMG la .. i havent wear not even once lor ... and is stain... i du lan cos is new, and didnt wear it b 4, i dun blame my mom, cos is jus an accident ....but ... GRRRR ... how sia ... even bleach also cannot ... -_- ... gotten buy new shirt, chiong for Great singapore sale

No comments: