Tuesday, July 01, 2008

busy week

YoZ,

last week was a nice week,
Alot of my frenz book of camp from wk confinement
heard from them but have nt meet them since i was
pack with other schedule...
sorry those who i cant meet ...
meet again this week =)

Friday
i was at partyword with alex and Fuyi
Well belated Happy Birthday for Fuyi!!
and a belated Happy birthday for Rin =X
sry guys, my memories for dates r quite bad..

Saturday
Went out with my MZX ex-collegue...
So so so long nv meet up liao...
then we went to marina square,
Paris~ to eat buffet
the price was really expensive..
but the food was god damn nice !!
Ranging from japanese cuisine to Chinese cuisine
there was all sort of seafood..
Oyster~Hmmm... Salmon(my favour)...
salad, satay, Black pepper crab..
shark fin soup, crocodile soup..
chocolate foudue, bla bla...

lot la .....i am hungry -_-

After tat, we went to watch movie
which is "get smart"
The show was very creative, nice twist
and the main thing.. it is DAMN FUNNY!!
trust me, go watch this show...
5 out of 5 stars for me ...

then we went to the Singapore Flyer
to see see only,i noe is kuku la but ,
its my first time go there ok..
and its about 12 am liao.. so its close -_-
pic below, apparently i cant take pic in the buffet,
but took 1 ... =)









No comments: