Monday, July 14, 2008

busy week

YoZ ...

Its a busy week for me..
and very tiring, very little rest and sleep.

Wed
i broke my tennis racket while playing in sch.
T_T

thurs
went out with dwight , buy a new racket for myself
a cheap racket for leisure playing =)
went to parklane and play pool, head home after tat.

Friday
friday was a very very busy day for me i think.
lets see...hmm *_*
Bcos we wanted to try our new racket,
we went to sch to play tennis at 11AM.
the racket was quite good...i kind of get use to it already
........
Afternoon after tennis at 2PM
alex,dwight and arron came to my house to play mahjong
match was intense, alot of happening too =)..
lets skip the mahjong part, =X
later alex will start to blame me...
*cough*
........
around 7PM,
FYP gathering at city hall,
went to cystal jade to have our dinner.
i was so tired already, after tennis and mahjong,
lol, from the picture, u can tell man...=_=
the food there is very nice...
cheaper then the other place we ate.
picture below...=)

.........

Around 11PM..
Went to Cine from city hall, to meet up with my brothers'
went to watch Hellboy2, Well, i didnt watch hellboy1..
but i didnt seem to link to Hellboy1, so easy to understand wat they r toking
the show was terrific, Animation was amazingly GOLD* =X. *spoliter*
as jeffery rent a car, so traveling is quite a breeze.
but everyone was tired ...so we went home.
my body was very heavy already, going to fall asleep..
...reach home around 6.

Saturday
at 2 pm, we meet at Boon house,
and we went for SPA which they intro me.
Jeffery drove us there, and we kind of lost our way...-_-
nearly end up in johor.. i mean NEARLY as in i really didnt bring passport.
the SPA was nice, price wise is abit expensive.
but trust me, it was worth it..
Had a 45 mins massage.
Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, sauna...
small buffet....
i feel much relax at the end of the whole thing.
....
then we went to AMK ,meet yy and ben to catch the movie
Red cliff..
trust me, is a must watch show..
...=)
After movie, jeff, drive us around and eat supper.
and end of the day at around 7AM
go home !!!.... tired=_=
.....
Sunday
was tennis session as usual...
using my new racket , i kick their ass !!...=)
well erm ...=X


rite is a long and boring post,
and a tiring one too =_=
CHEERS ..

PEACE ..


picture stole from http://adventendoftime.wordpress.com/
=X











No comments: