Saturday, July 07, 2007

Recently been busy... and lazy to update blog ...lol

anyway YOZ back again ... i have a new haircut... i think is quite nice ah ... wat i wan lor, but some say look like gal hairstyle ... -_- .. well maybe ... haha ... not sure la .. aiyo ...o YA thurs was like so free la. .. wednesday i was rushing the my website for TEchnopreneurship ... then Alif sms me tel me thurs no lesson in the morning ... so happy , then nvm ... i though only left with comm skill and IT infrastructure. then darren tell me comm skill class cancel ... WOW so 2 lesson no need go so left only 4 pm lesson , i was wishing someone will like call me and tell me IT infrastructure cancel ... but no one call ... lol but i went to sch at 2plus...actually was to go sch at 1, then i overslept...-_- ....

i think i hang here liao ... lol ... blog again ...

project to be done ...

-> Security policy(wk13[next week])
-> project management(wk13[next week])
-> ITSMPF (wk14)
-> IT infrastructure(wk16)

No comments: