Saturday, December 31, 2011

it's all coming to an end , and comes a new beginning.



It's like a blink of eye and is already the time of the year again,
The countdown to a brand new year, and ending of an awesome one.
definitely year 2011 was a rough ride with ups and down for everyone,
but i believe everyone have their fun and awesome days right ?

let's see, for the first quarter of 2011 was really awesome,
i got my driving license just right after my birthday, and straight after that,
my ORD !!. and talking about ORD, i kinda miss my army life, like waking up early for run, have balance diet and healthy routine, and i had met alot of awesome friends inside, and also my platoon mate where we all go through thick and thin.

During the mid of 2011, Working for samsung in MBS supporting m1,
during my working days, i have learn alot about public relation and customer service,
working with people at M1 mbs was awesome, everyone fighting for target and achievement.
contracts end late 2011, and decided to have a break ...
alright, cut the crap. what's interesting about work, right? the grass is always greener on the other side.

hmm, so what is my new year resolution ?
Improve my personalty, Get a good job that hopefully, able to fund my study which i planning for.
either way, good job, good course, and the one i waiting for ?
Well anyway, i have a awesome days over 2011, and i pretty much enjoy and appreciate the learning experience i have in 2011. if u didnt notice, i did mention alot of awesome in this post because 2011 is just awesome.

Today is last day of 2011, and how are you all going to countdown for 2012 ? ;]
hopefully you all will have a fun night and an awesome one.
Peace Yo !


No comments: