Tuesday, March 03, 2009

big Update !!!

YoZ ...

sorry was not been updating my blog for some years
working almost everyday, so doent have much to update... =(

anyway, my birthday just pass.
i am very happy cos of those brotherz who spend the day with me for my birthday .
my sister also brought me a bag... which kind of expensive(to her =( , she is like 15. )
i was surprise with the sms and facebook greeting i get as well... Thank everyone.
alex visit me on purpose jus bcos i going in to ns. Asshole =X...
boon treat me to dinner at ajisan.
ben and yy treat me to prawn.
chris, benny, and tuan did a last min celebration when i went to visit them at swensen
even through is a free small ice cream, but all in all, i was touch.
i was touch by everyone actually, and appreciate every single thing you all have spend with me.
before i go NS. =(

i left with like 9 days ...
need to spent my time abit more wisely...
and also train up abit ...
haha...

at least now my blog is more updated ..=X
will be updating soon before i go NS.

Peace=).want.love




No comments: