Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank and Concern

Hey..
thanks all for the get well soon message !!
appreciate all of it =)....
my pox is healing, today is the 9 days..
so basically i am healing already, wont be spreading also
my scar is already dry up, and fall off ...
thus i can GO OUT LIAO !!!
after 7 - 8 days of grounded...
=)YAY ...
*the funny thing is the doc give me 2 days MC ,and not 1 or 2 weeks MC =_=*
ithink my was nt tat serious i think.

anyway today(15 sept monday)

i start work at Dell in funan IT mall
today first day, supervisor give me training on the computer
stuff related to the computer like, processor speed, clocking, L2 Cashe
all this i got some knowledge so , i absorb quite fast ...
while there is another new staff like me, also first day,
he has little knowledge about computer stuff thus it take some time for him to absorb.
so the supervisor lets us off super early at 5
actually we suppose to work from 11 to 9 ... lol
kind of like the working environment ...
2morrow will be 2nd day, hope everything will be fine ...


peace =)
Thank all again ...

No comments: