Monday, April 28, 2008

Part 1

Yoz ...

My job is over liao ... hmm
Sian..
now i am jobless ... =_=

As some of u all noe ...
i have been working for company D-Ron
To support NP IT Helpdesk ...
NP..yes .. Nee Ann Poly ...
Install Software, Troubleshooting Problem
like internet connection, virus, Blue screen of death X_X

I think NP facilities, Chio bu, and environment is totally 2 time better the NYP
...LOL
k la .. not to be biased ... NYP also have its good point thought ...


i waiting for Weilin to sent me those photo we took ...
Then i post more about my job and my wonderful colleague and frenz ..
so far currently i only got 1 which is D-Ron memeber ...

...here pics ...


























from left to right:
top row:Saifu, Zaini(Supervisor),Eugene,JinYi
1st row:FuYi, Peter(me), Samantha,Weilin

another 2 supervisor not with us during photo
> Dillon and Vincent ...
Another colleague hat left the team due to Another job
> Jac (Leaver)


more picz to up ...
^^

No comments: