Friday, November 09, 2007

Hmm...

Sorry for the late update ...been busy for my FYP ..*coughbusycough*

lets say about my industries Attachment Program (IAP)

~~IAP
i was selected by Mr edmund Teo, to go to the company, lucasfilm...
lucasfilm... if u think tat u see b 4 ... cos lucasfilm produce Starwar
last week just went for the interview, the interviewer see my resume and ask, y my data communication and networking get D+, LOL ... i was like hmm. ..cos my exam pull my grade down, since i am more "hand-work" kind of person.....and also ask wat if computer crash, i answer as much as i can lor ... but miss out "ghost" - DAMN !!!
but overall pretty ok, hope i can get in ...even though is far !!! ..EXPO !!! ... but i kind of like the corporate culture ...

~~PROJECT
i "kind of" finish my project already ... cos edmund teo tell michael wee about asking anthony asking the vistor or some client to come take a look at my project, i was like *O_O* panic ... but i think i need to improve abit here and there.


anyway i decided to change the song WEEKLY ... this week ~ Young Folks
for those other song, is below young folks...

See yAY ... update SOON.. i mean soon... maybe a year later XD ..jk jk

No comments: